Rethinking Infrastructure Financing for Southeast Asia in the Post-Pandemic Era
Publication | February 2023
This report analyzes how the pandemic has impacted investment in infrastructure in Southeast Asia and assesses how infrastructure development can help drive economic recovery and support sustainable growth.
Download(Free : 2 available)
- US$27.00 (paperback)
Calculating $1.7 trillion will be spent each year on infrastructure in Asia, the report shows how the pandemic hit public financing and altered investor appetites. It highlights the growing need for public–private partnerships and outlines financing models, risks, and trends. It recommends governments create an enabling environment to mitigate investor risk, conduct feasibility studies, and build a pipeline of bankable projects to help finance the infrastructure they need for a resilient future.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Economy
- The Salient Role of Infrastructure in a Sustainable Post-Pandemic Recovery
- Trends in Private Infrastructure Financing
- Key Trends and Cooperation Models between Banks and Institutional Investors
- The Role of the Public Sector and Multilateral Development Banks