Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking Growth through Technological Transformation
This report explores policy options to facilitate Indonesia’s technological transformation and unlock its economic growth potential.
New technologies present governments with opportunities and challenges in a range of key policy areas such as employment, competitiveness, equity, and sustainability. A consensus is that the national government can play an important role in stimulating innovation.
- The Critical Role of Technological Transformation in Boosting Indonesia’s Economic Development
- Technology and Sector-Specific Opportunities and Challenges for Indonesia
- Indonesia’s Position in the Technological Transformation Journey
- A “Deep Dive” into Industry 4.0 in Indonesia
- Five Pillars to Support Indonesia’s Technological Transformation