Innovative Infrastructure Financing through Value Capture in Indonesia
Indonesia needs significant additional infrastructure investment to sustain its economic growth. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has further limited the fiscal space of the government. The report studies how Indonesia’s existing policies and regulations can be used to build a value capture framework that ensures the maximization of the social, economic, and environmental value of infrastructure investments. The framework focuses on strategies to deliver infrastructure projects that create greater value and, at the same time, generate funding for up-front investment.
This report is also available in Bahasa.
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: A Whole-of-Government Approach to the Funding and Financing of Urban and Transport Infrastructure
- The Regulatory and Institutional Frameworks for Value Capture Implementation in Indonesia
- The Value Creation Framework
- The Value Capture Framework
- Value Funding Framework
- Value Creation and the Capture Policy Road Map