International Public Sector Accounting Standards Implementation Road Map for Uzbekistan
SHARE THIS PAGE
This report acts as a road map for the phased implementation of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) in Uzbekistan as part of reform initiatives to bolster transparency, better understand its finances, and improve decision-making.
- US$29.00 (paperback)
Outlining why implementing IPSAS will take over a decade, it assesses current public financial management and how to close accounting standard gaps. It underscores the need for dedicated project management and sets out potential reform program risks. It details the four-step implementation process and explains why IT systems should be integrated to introduce IPSAS and produce a 360-degree view of the government’s financial status and performance.
- Introduction and Overview of the Report
- Detailed Phases of the Road Map
- Objectives and Status of the Project
- Implementation Phasing, Closing Existing Gaps, and Development of the Chart of Accounts
- Consolidated Financial Reporting for the Public Sector
- Project Management and Risks