Good Jobs for Inclusive Growth in Central Asia and the South Caucasus: Regional Report
This study explores prospects for inclusive growth in the Central Asia and the South Caucasus region and highlights the central role played by the creation of good jobs.
It reviews economic performance in the region and discusses prospects through 2030, introducing two growth scenarios related to the adoption of structural reforms for creating good jobs and inclusive growth. It also highlights the importance of adopting a full policy reform scenario.
- Executive Summary
- Introduction and Overview
- Economic Performance and Prospects
- Growth and Inclusiveness
- Good Jobs and the Labor Market
- Policy Options
- A Role for Development Institutions
- Appendix: Empirical Growth Model