Road Map for the National Single Window in Maldives
This publication outlines key steps to launching the national single window platform in Maldives.
The Asian Development Bank, as part of the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation program, is helping Maldives implement a national single window environment for international trade, which will facilitate communication between the public and private sectors, and improve ease of doing business. Maldives is a geographically dispersed island nation with a blue economy. Establishing seamless communication between cross-border regulatory agencies, traders, and government ministries can reduce the time and cost of importing and exporting goods, and strengthen the business environment.
- Overview of the National Single Window Road Map
- Vision and Objectives
- Implementation Plan
- Governance Structure
- Business Process Redesign
- Data Harmonization
- Service Level Agreements
- Application Architecture
- Legal Framework
- Selecting the Business and Operating Models
- Procurement Specifications for the National Single Window
- First Steps on the Road Map: Supporting the National Single Window with Human Resource Development