Integrating Nature-Based Solutions for Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Management: A Practitioner’s Guide
Publication | June 2022
This guide explores the benefits of using nature-based solutions to promote sustainable and resource-efficient infrastructure.
Download(Free : 2 available)
- US$26.00 (paperback)
Nature-based solutions are interventions to protect, restore, and sustainably manage natural or modified ecosystems to support both biodiversity and people’s well-being. This guide includes case studies from Bangladesh, Nepal, the People’s Republic of China, the Philippines, and Viet Nam. It considers challenges and opportunities and shows how nature-based solutions can be mainstreamed in the portfolio of the Asian Development Bank.
- What are Nature-Based Solutions?
- Benefits of Nature-Based Solutions for Managing Climate and Disaster Risks
- Initiating Green Options with Clients
- Developing an Upstream Nature-Based Solutions Strategy
- Moving Downstream: Developing Projects with Nature-Based Solutions
- Choosing a Greener Future