Lessons Learned from Compliance Reviews at the Asian Development Bank (2004–2020): Sustainable Urban Transport Investment Program—Tranche 3 in Georgia
SHARE THIS PAGE
This report shares lessons from a review of a sustainable urban transport project in Georgia supported by the Asian Development Bank.
It is part of a series of publications from the Office of the Compliance Review Panel at ADB that provides practical insights on project design, implementation, and the process of compliance review. It aims to contribute to capacity development in project management and good institutional governance.
- Key Lessons
- Key Compliance Review Process Successes and Challenges
- Lessons Learned and Recommendations
Also in this Series
- Common Threads: Lessons from Compliance Reviews—Strengthening the Fabric of Development Effectiveness
- Lessons Learned from Compliance Reviews at the Asian Development Bank (2004–2020): Visayas Base-Load Power Development Project in the Philippines
- Lessons Learned from Compliance Reviews at the Asian Development Bank (2004–2020): Integrated Citarum Water Resources Management Investment Program–Project 1 in Indonesia