Lessons Learned from Compliance Reviews at the Asian Development Bank (2004–2020): Visayas Base-Load Power Development Project in the Philippines
SHARE THIS PAGE
This publication focuses on the compliance review of the Visayas Base-Load Power Development Project in the Philippines under the 2003 Accountability Mechanism Policy.
Underscored in this publication is ADB Management's critical role in guiding private sector clients toward substantial adherence to ADB's policies, which requires rigorous baseline and impact studies and informed consultation and public participation as necessary elements of project preparation. The publication is the seventh in a series of publications prepared by ADB's Office of the Compliance Review Panel (OCRP) that feature compliance reviews of eight ADB-assisted projects that were the subject of formal complaints filed with the OCRP in 2004–2020.
- Key Lessons
- Key Successes and Challenges
- Lessons Learned and Recommendations
Also in this Series
- Lessons Learned from Compliance Reviews at the Asian Development Bank (2004–2020): Sustainable Urban Transport Investment Program—Tranche 3 in Georgia
- Common Threads: Lessons from Compliance Reviews—Strengthening the Fabric of Development Effectiveness
- Lessons Learned from Compliance Reviews at the Asian Development Bank (2004–2020): Integrated Citarum Water Resources Management Investment Program–Project 1 in Indonesia