Office of the Special Project Facilitator’s Lessons Learned: Ulaanbaatar Urban Services and Ger Areas Development Investment Program, Tranche 1
This publication focuses on an investment program in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, as one of the Office of the Special Project Facilitator’s (OSPF) Lessons Learned series of case studies on ADB’s complaint management experience.
The program focused on addressing an urgent demand for basic urban services, high pollution levels, and poor living conditions in ger areas. This case study presents the issues, challenges, and solutions that OSPF identified from its experience responding to the concerns of affected households and people in the course of the program’s implementation. The OSPF case study series aims to support ADB operations departments, government and private sector partners, and other stakeholders by documenting grievance redress management experiences and identifying important lessons and good practices on problem-solving that are useful for future projects.
- Case Study Approach
- Grievance Redress Mechanism
- Complaints Received by the Office of the Special Project Facilitator and Their Impact on the Grievance Redress Mechanism
- Lessons Learned and Recommendations
Also in this Series
- Office of the Special Project Facilitator’s Lessons Learned: Sri Lanka Clean Energy and Network Efficiency Investment Project
- Office of the Special Project Facilitator’s Lessons Learned: Sri Lanka Integrated Road Investment Program
- Төслийн тусгай зохицуулагчийн албаны олж авсан сургамж: Улаанбаатар хотын нийтийн аж ахуйн үйлчилгээ, гэр хорооллыг хөгжүүлэх хөрөнгө оруулалтын хөтөлбөр - Үе шат 1