Pacific Economic Monitor – December 2020
Sufficient provisioning for health and social protection will help support a swift, inclusive recovery in Pacific island countries.
This edition of the Pacific Economic Monitor discusses the outlook for 2021 and key issues for recovery from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) crisis, including vaccine procurement and distribution.
- International and Regional Developments
- Country Economic Issues
- Policy Briefs
- Toward a gender-inclusive response to the COVID-19 crisis: insights from the latest census in the Federated States of Micronesia
- Social protection and COVID-19 in the Pacific: economic inoculation to mitigate the impacts of the pandemic
- Cost-effectiveness of a COVID-19 vaccine in the Pacific: a preliminary analysis
- Health spending and foreign aid in the Pacific
- Economic Indicators