Pacific Economic Monitor: July 2014 - Midyear Review
This issue of the Pacific Economic Monitor updates the 2014 and 2015 GDP growth and inflation projections for ADB's Pacific developing member countries, from those presented earlier in Asian Development Outlook 2014.
- US$18.00 (hardcopy)
The policy briefs in this issue explore the Pacific region’s job creation challenges; highlighting important characteristics of labor markets across the diverse economies of the region and discussing policy options for expanding job creation.
- The economic setting
- Country updates
- Policy briefs: The Pacific's employment challenges
- Realizing job needs across the Pacific
- Informal sector growth and employment
- The role of the public sector in meeting Pacific employment challenges
- Timor-Leste: Highlights of 2013 Labor Force Survey
- Incentives for labor adjustments: The case of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Economic indicators