Pacific Economic Monitor: May 2019 – Special 10th Anniversary Issue
Publication | April 2019
The 10th edition features policy briefs focusing on the effects of climate change, impacts of natural hazards, income and purchasing power, service delivery, economic empowerment of women, and labor markets in the region.
- Country Economic Issues
- Policy Briefs
- Economics of climate change in the Pacific
- Vanuatu and Cyclone Pam: An update on fiscal, economic, and development impacts
- Income—Who scores highest?
- Benchmarking service delivery
- Economic empowerment of women through private sector development in the Pacific
- Realizing job needs across the Pacific
- Latest Pacific Economic Updates