In the Pipeline: Water for the Poor: Investing in Small Piped Water Networks
This publication provides recommendations to government and development agencies on setting up piped water projects using the small piped water networks concept for the urban poor or rural communities without access to water systems.
- US$30.00 (paperback)
This tool kit on investing in small piped water networks (SPWNs) offers guidance to governments, development agencies, utilities, and civil society in putting up or implementing piped water projects using the SPWN concept for urban poor or rural communities without access to piped water systems.
The tool kit was conceived and developed as a result of the lessons and experiences from an ADB study on Implementing Pilot Projects for Small Piped Water Networks, as well as from the experiences of professionals and development agencies in implementing similar projects.
- Acknowledgments, Abbreviations, Table of Contents
- Overview of Small Piped Water Networks
- Lessons from Case Studies
- Module 1: Project Study and Preliminary Agreements
- Module 2: Business Modelsand Instruments
- Module 3: Financing
- Module 4: Ensuring Acceptability and Sustainability
- Module 5: Legal and Regulatory Aspects