Public–Private Partnership Systems in the Republic of Korea, the Philippines, and Indonesia
This paper underscores how strong institutions, unified procurement frameworks, and effective dispute resolution mechanisms can improve the implementation of infrastructure PPPs in these countries. A comparative analysis also draws lessons for other economies in Asia and the Pacific that are seeking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their PPPs.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Public–Private Partnership Implementation Processes
- Public–Private Partnership Institutional Frameworks
- Government Support for Public–Private Partnerships
- Comparative Analysis
- Policy Recommendation and Conclusion