Advancing Innovation and Inclusion for a Prosperous Asia: Proceedings of the ADB-Asian Think Tank Development Forum 2015
The annual ADB-Asian Think Tank Development Forum provides a venue to promote knowledge sharing and capacity building. Topics discussed during the 2015 forum include global value chains, regional cooperation, and the middle-income trap.
In partnership with the Malaysian Institute of Economic Research, ADB held the forum on September 8-9 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The forum featured research papers on regional economic outlook, global value chains, regional economic cooperation, transitioning from middle-income status, social inclusion, and capacity building for think tanks. This publication documents the dynamic exchange of ideas and information during the 2-day event.
About the ADB-Asian Think Tank Development Forum
The ADB-Asian Think Tank Development Forum is an annual knowledge sharing event under the ADB-Asian Think Tanks Network (ATTN), established by ADB and the Asian think tanks in 2013. The major objective of the network is to promote knowledge sharing and capacity building of think tanks, particularly those which are involved in supporting governments in formulating and implementing medium- or long-term development plans and in responding to emerging issues.
- Messages from the Organizers
- Executive Summary
- Forum Messages
- Regional Economic Outlook
- Global Value Chains: Challenges and Opportunities
- Regional Economic Cooperation: Priorities and Concerns
- Transitioning from Middle-Income Status
- Social Inclusion for Shared Growth
- Capacity Building for Better Policy Advising
- ADB–Asian Think Tanks Network Next Steps and Forum Feedback