Public Financial Management Systems – Myanmar: Key Elements from a Financial Management Perspective
This report documents Myanmar’s financial management systems, covering primarily the areas of budgeting, funds flow, accounting and reporting, and auditing systems.
It provides insights into the quality of internal control systems, staffing resource capacity, and information technology structure. The report aims to provide enhanced insights to stakeholders on financial management systems with the objective of improving the quality of financial management assessments during project preparation. High-quality financial management assessments support project implementation by identifying key fiduciary risks as well as appropriate actions and reforms to mitigate them.
- Key Players
- Onlending Arrangements
- Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Risks
- Funds Flow Arrangements
- Accounting and Reporting
- Auditing Arrangements
- Summary of Risks and Issues, and Proposed Mitigating Actions and Improvements
- Confirmation and/or Endorsement by Government Stakeholders
- Works Cited
Also in this Series
- Public Financial Management Systems - Bangladesh: Key Elements from a Financial Management Perspective
- Public Financial Management Systems – Indonesia: Key Elements from a Financial Management Perspective
- Public Financial Management Systems - Sri Lanka: Key Elements from a Financial Management Perspective