Reflections on 30 Years of the Asian Development Bank Administrative Tribunal
This publication presents essays written by judges and international experts in labor mediation and arbitration in celebration of the 30th anniversary of ADB’s Administrative Tribunal.
Among the main topics covered are reflections on key decisions made by the Administrative Tribunal, strengthening the internal justice system, and reliefs and remedies. The publication also looks back on the history of the Administrative Tribunal, along with its commitment to being independent, just, and accessible—as key to lasting industrial peace.
- Message from Judge Shin‑ichi Ago
- Message from Judge Arnold Zack
- Message from Judge Lakshmi Swaminathan
- Reflections on the 30 Years of Operation of the ADB Administrative Tribunal
- Profiles of the Incumbent Members and Secretariat of the ADB Administrative Tribunal
- Profiles of the Past Presidents of the ADB Administrative Tribunal
- Celebrating the Tribunal’s 30‑Year Anniversary through a Reflection on Key Decisions
- Moving Forward, Looking Back—Strengthening the Internal Justice System
- The ADB Administrative Tribunal—30 Years of Operations
- ADB Administrative Tribunaland Remedies—Reliefs
- An Independent, Just, and Accessible Tribunal Is Key to a Lasting Industrial Peace