Regional Cooperation and Integration in Asia and the Pacific: Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic and “Building Back Better”
This report explores how regional cooperation and integration (RCI) can be enhanced in Asia and the Pacific to help the region build back resiliently and sustainably from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
Download(Free : 3 available)
- US$31.00 (paperback)
The report reflects on lessons learned from efforts to tackle the pandemic through regional cooperation and integration. It provides insights on how region-wide solidarity can be enhanced with the support of multilateral development banks in areas such as trade and investment, connectivity infrastructure, people’s mobility, regional public goods, and policy cooperation. The report was jointly prepared by the ADB, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Islamic Development Bank, and the World Bank Group.
- Executive Summary
- Innovating and Strengthening Cross-Border Collective Action
- Quality Regional Connectivity
- Inclusive Trade, Investment, and Migration
- Regional Approaches to Support Air Pollution Management in South Asia
- Multilateral Development Banks as Key Partners in Promoting Regional Cooperation and Integration