Building Regulatory and Supervisory Technology Ecosystems: For Asia’s Financial Stability and Sustainable Development
This publication explores the use of regulatory technology (regtech) in finance. It discusses how to design an optimal architecture, alongside policy considerations for an integrated regtech and supervisory technology ecosystem.
It highlights the interaction of industry use of technology in compliance and risk management; regulator and supervisor use of technology for supervision, monitoring, and enforcement; and use of technology to embed regulatory requirements and systems into financial infrastructure. The publication introduces key policy frameworks that enable ecosystem relationships at national, regional, and international levels, and showcases vital agile data management and standardization frameworks.
- The Regtech/Suptech Ecosystems: Rationale, Typology, and Opportunities
- Evolution of Regtech and Suptech
- Regtech/Suptech Ecosystem Development: Strategic Approaches and Examples
- Design Lessons: An Ecosystem Approach
- Developing a Regtech/Suptech Ecosystem: Lessons and Strategies