Responding to Climate Change in the Pacific: Moving from Strategy to Action
ADB's Pacific Climate Change Program will address climate change-related technical and financing needs and support the planning and implementation of the climate responsive national development plans of Pacific developing member countries. Using innovative financing mechanisms, the program will build on and enhance efforts to-date by a variety of development partners, and will work with regional and national agencies and local communities to create and promote knowledge, skills, and practices in climate change-related fields.
- Climate Change and the Pacific Islands
- What Is Being Done about Climate Change in the Pacific?
- The Asian Development Bank and Climate Change in the Pacific
- The Pacific Climate Change Program
- The Way Forward
- Appendix: Design and Monitoring Framework