Sea-Level Change in the Pacific Islands Region: A Review of Evidence to Inform Asian Development Bank Guidance on Selecting Sea-Level Projections for Climate Risk and Adaptation Assessments
SHARE THIS PAGE
This publication reviews available evidence to explore the strengths, weaknesses, and uncertainties associated with various sources of information on sea-level rise in the Pacific islands.
It aims to provide advisory standards for the planning, testing, and design of Asian Development Bank projects in the area.
- Executive Summary
- Understanding Sea-Level Change in the Pacific Islands Region
- Historical Sea-Level Change in the Pacific Islands Region
- Sea-Level Change Projections for the Pacific Islands Region
- Uncertainties and Limitations Associated with the Science on Sea‑Level Rise in the Pacific Islands Region
- Advice on Developing Guidance on How to Incorporate Credible Sea-Level Rise Information into ADB Projects
- Recommendations for Future Work