Sri Lanka’s Macroeconomic Challenges: A Tale of Two Deficits
Fiscal dominance has been a persistent feature of Sri Lanka’s macroeconomic landscape. This has manifested itself in high macroeconomic volatility and the country has seen frequent balance-of-payments crises. The paper makes policy recommendations to deal with these issues.
- Growth Performance and Sri Lanka's Policy Regimes
- Sri Lanka's Twin Deficits: Causes and Challenges
- Empirical Analysis
- Policy Recommendations for Macroeconomic Stability
Also in this Series
- The Female Secondary Stipend and Assistance Program in Bangladesh: What Did It Accomplish?
- Maldives Macroeconomic Forecasting: A Component-Driven Quarterly Bayesian Vector Autoregression Approach
- Tuberculosis Control Measures in Urban India: Strengthening Delivery of Comprehensive Primary Health Services