Summary of Proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
This publication summarizes the proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in Istanbul, Turkey from 4 to 6 May 2005.
Minister of State in charge of Economy of Turkey, the Honorable Ali Babacan, delivered the opening remarks on 4 May 2005. He was followed by Mr. Ibrahim Çanakci, Chairperson of the Board of Governors, followed by the President of ADB, Mr. Haruhiko Kuroda.
The Governor for Turkey, Mr. Ibrahim Çanakci, chaired the Meeting. The Governor for Cook Islands, the Honorable Sir Geoffrey Henry, KBE, and the Governor for Mongolia, the Honorable Altankhuyag Norov, served as Vice-Chairs.
The Prime Minister of Turkey, the Honorable Recep Tayyip Erdogan, delivered his address on 5 May 2005.
- Summary of Proceedings of the Thirty-Eighth Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
- Schedule of Meeting
- Provisions Relating to Conduct of Meeting
- Address by the Prime Minister of Turkey
- Opening Address by the Minister of State in-charge of Economy of Turkey
- Address by the Chairperson of the Board of Governors ad Governor for Turkey
- Address by the President of ADB
- Orger of Speaking
- Statements by Governors
- Remarks by the Chairperson-Elect of the Board of Governors and Governor for India
- Closing Remarks by the President of ADB
- Closing Remarks by the Chairperson of the Board of Governors and Governor for Turkey
- Reports of the Board of Directors Presented at the Meeting: Financial Statements and Independent Auditors' Reports
- Allocation of Net Income
- Budget for 2005
- Resources of ADB
- Review of Rules and Regulations
- Report of the Procedures Committee for 2004/2005
- Resolutions Adopted at the Meeting
- List of Official Participants
- Officers of the Board of Governors and Procedures Committee for 2004/2005 and 2005/2006