Summary of Proceedings of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
This publication summarizes the proceedings of the 40th Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in the Kyoto International Convention Center, Japan, from 6 to 7 May 2007.
The Honorable Koji Omi, Minister of Finance of Japan, addressed the opening session on 6 May 2006, followed by the President of ADB, Mr. Haruhiko Kuroda.
The Governor for Japan, the Honorable Koji Omi, chaired the Meeting. The Governor for Samoa, the Honorable Nickel Lee Hang, and the Head of Delegation for Spain, David Vegara Figueras, served as Vice-Chairs.
- Summary of Proceedings of the Fortieth Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
- Schedule of Meeting
- Provisions Relating to Conduct of Meeting
- Opening Address by the Chair of the Board of Governors and Governor for Japan
- Opening Address by the President of ADB
- Order of Speaking
- Statements by Governors
- Closing Remarks by the President of ADB
- Closing Remarks by the Chairman of the Board of Governors and Governor for Japan
- Reports of the Board of Directors Presented at the Meeting
- Review of Rules and Regulations
- Report of the Procedures Committee for 2006/2007
- Resolutions Adopted at the Meeting
- List of Official Participants