Summary of Proceedings of the 41st Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
This publication summarizes the proceedings of the 41st Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in Madrid, Spain from 5 to 6 May 2008.
The Honorable Pedro Solbes Mira, Minister of Economy and Finance of Spain, addressed the opening session on 5 May 2008, followed by the President of ADB, Mr. Haruhiko Kuroda.
The Governor for Spain, the Honorable Pedro Solbes Mira, chaired the Meeting. The Governor for Tonga, H.E. Feleti Vaka’uta Sevele, and the Governor for the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, Mr. Nguyen Van Giau, served as Vice-Chairs.
- Summary of Proceedings of the Forty-First Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
- Schedule of Meeting
- Provisions Relating to Conduct of Meeting
- Address by the King of Spain
- Address by the Prime Minister of Spain
- Opening Address by the Chair of the Board of Governors and Governor for Spain
- Opening Address by the President of ADB
- Order of Speaking
- Statements by Governors
- Closing Remarks by the President of ADB
- Closing Remarks by the Chair of the Board of Governors and the Governor for Spain
- Reports of the Board of Directors Presented at the Meeting
- Review of Rules and Regulations
- Report of the Procedures Committee for 2007/2008
- Resolutions Adopted at the Meeting
- List of Official Participants