Summary of Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
This document summarizes the proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in Nadi, Fiji from 1 to 5 May 2019.
His Excellency Josaia Voreqe Bainimarama, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Fiji, addressed the opening session on 3 May 2019, preceded by the President of the Asian Development Bank, Mr. Takehiko Nakao.
The Governor for Fiji, the Honorable Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum, chaired the Meeting. The Alternate Governor for Cambodia, Mr. Vongsey Vissoth, and the Temporary Alternate Governor for Norway, Ms. Harriet V. Solheim, served as Vice-Chairs.
- Introductory Note
- Schedule of the Business Session
- Opening Session
- Opening address by the ADB President
- Opening address by Prime Minister of the Republic of Fiji
- Business Session
- Provisions relating to the conduct of the meeting
- Report of the Procedures Committee
- Budget for 2019
- Status of the Financial Resources of the Asian Development Bank
- Financial Statements, Management's Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting, and Independent Auditor's Reports
- Allocation of Net Income
- Composition of the Procedures Committee for 2019/2020
- Chair and Vice-Chairs of the Board of Governors for 2019/2020
- Resolutions adopted by the Board of Governors
- Management's Report to the Board of Governors
- Governors' Statements
- Remarks by Chair-Elect, the Governor for the Republic of Korea
- Closing address by the ADB President
- Lists of ADB Member Delegates, Observers, ADB Board of Directors, Management, and Senior Staff