Supporting Quality Infrastructure in Developing Asia
SHARE THIS PAGE
This report explains how the quality of infrastructure investments in developing Asia can be enhanced and why this is vital for the region's sustainable recovery from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
It emphasizes the need to balance urgent demand for infrastructure financing with governance approaches that focus on boosting efficiency and integrating infrastructure systems. The report also explores opportunities for the Asian Development Bank to strengthen its support for quality infrastructure in the region through its financing instruments, programs, and projects.
- Executive Summary
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Asia and the Pacific
- Public Investment Efficiency in Infrastructure
- Public Investment Management: Driver for Restoring Sustainable Economic Growth
- Quality Infrastructure Investment: Knowledge Products, Tools, and the Infrastructure Governance Framework
- Key Drivers of Quality Infrastructure: Efficiency, Accessibility, and Sustainability
- Quality Infrastructure Investment: From Principles to Practice
- Assessment and Performance of Quality Infrastructure Investment