Timor-Leste: Development Effectiveness Brief
ADB has been supporting Timor-Leste’s development since 1999, helping the government build a broad-based, non-oil economy through supportive investments in the national road network, urban water supply, and vocational education.
Related technical assistance has focused on infrastructure management, financial and private sector development, preparations for regional economic integration, and regional cooperation on marine conservation. As of December 2014, ADB had provided 5 loans totaling $101.78 million, 5 Asian Development Fund grants worth $85.00 million, and 43 technical assistance grants amounting to $37.55 million.
- Timor-Leste and ADB: Laying the Foundations for Prosperity
- Progress in Human Development
- ADB’s Contribution to Development and Poverty Reduction
- Operational Effectiveness: Improving Performance
- Future Challenges and the Way Forward