Together We Deliver: Results Achieved, Lives Improved
This publication showcases stories of successful partnerships between the Asian Development Bank and its member countries in Asia and the Pacific.
This publication reflects on the enduring partnership of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) with its developing member countries. These 10 stories illustrate how ADB, working with government and development partners, helps citizens respond to the varied needs of each country such as climate change mitigation, access to economic opportunities and social services, and disaster recovery. ADB’s approach to development continues to evolve with the needs of its regional members. Through innovation and strong partnerships, ADB remains committed to helping its members achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
About the publication
Together We Deliver is jointly produced by ADB and its developing member countries as a companion publication to the Development Effectiveness Review report.
Read more Project Results and Case Studies.
- Results Achieved, Lives Improved
- Bangladesh: Throwing a Lifeline to Small Business
- India: Harvesting the Results of a Reliable Power Supply in Madhya Pradesh
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic: Improving Lives and Saving Forests
- Mongolia: The Road to Prosperity
- Pakistan: Responding to Disaster with Partnership
- People's Republic of China: Cleaner Urban Transport for Clearer Skies
- People's Republic of China: Building Roads that Help Small Towns
- Samoa: Rebounding Together from Dual Crises
- Uzbekistan: Helping Women One Small Loan at a Time
- Viet Nam: A Dream Fulfilled in the Remote Mountains