Together We Deliver: Grants for a Brighter Future
This edition focuses on how Asian Development Fund (ADF) grants are uplifting the lives of millions of the most vulnerable people in Asia and the Pacific.
The publication features 34 stories that use the voices and perspectives of beneficiaries to showcase ADF support to the region’s low-income countries. A special chapter explores how ADF is delivering services and hope to people living in and around camps for the displaced in Bangladesh. The publication also outlines current and potential future challenges for the region as it seeks to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
About the publication
Together We Deliver is jointly produced by ADB and its developing member countries as a companion publication to the Development Effectiveness Review report.
Read more Project Results and Case Studies.
- Gender mainstreaming in operations
- Strengthening preparedness and response to climate change and disasters
- Strengthening support for fragile and conflict-affected situations
- Promoting food security
- Emergency assistance in Bangladesh
- Supporting private sector development
- Improving governance and capacities
- Promoting regional public goods