Trade and Maritime Transport Trends in the Pacific
Publication | November 2020
This report provides insights to support long-term planning to improve import and export processes in the Pacific.
Download(Free : 2 available)
- US$22.00 (paperback)
Improving seaport infrastructure and trade practices can reduce the cost of goods and services and improve the quality of life for communities across the Pacific. This study reviews trade patterns and provides recommendations on regional approaches to help address shared constraints such as climate change and exposure to external shocks. It looks at how trade flows in the Pacific are changing, how growth will affect seaport operations and shipping services, and how trade efficiency can be improved.
- Overview of Trade Forecasts in the Pacific Region
- Seaports—Freight Shipping Networks and Trade Volume Forecast
- Seaports—Common Trends, Challenges, and Needs
- Recent Asian Development Bank Approaches in Project Development
- Appendix: Gateway Seaports Trade Outlook