Results 1 to 20 of 204
- ADB joined with the Government of Solomon Islands, the World Bank, Solomon Water, and members of the Kongulai Community in a groundbreaking ceremony for the Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project.
- ADB has approved a $20 million financing package to improve access to drinking water, irrigation services, and strengthening of climate resilience in Thimphu and the districts of Zhemgang and Wangdue Phodrang in Bhutan.
- ADB and ABIS entered into an agreement to subscribe to non-convertible debentures for $16 million, to enhance food security in India by supporting the construction of a micro fish feed plant and by training up to 6,000 farmers.
- Ngân hàng Phát triển Châu Á (ADB) và Công ty cổ phần Nước và Môi trường Bình Dương (BIWASE) đã ký khoản vay trị giá 13 triệu USD để tài trợ cho việc xây dựng và vận hành một nhà máy sản xuất phân hữu cơ từ bùn thải và một nhà...
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a $25 million debt facility with VA Tech Wabag Limited (Wabag) to support sanitation and water security through development of new sewage treatment plants in India.
- Managing water resources efficiently and extending quality services in irrigation, water supply, sanitation, and wastewater treatment are critical to the ADB's developing member countries, says an independent evaluation report.
- ADB joined with partners at COP27 to announce the ambition to mobilize more than $200 million from 2021 to 2025 to build water and sanitation resilience and security in Asia and the Pacific.
- ADB and the Government of Timor-Leste have signed $127 million in loans to help Timor-Leste provide safe and reliable water in Dili, the capital city which is home to two-thirds of the country’s population.
- ADB has approved a $100 million loan to help improve sustainability, affordability, and safety in water and wastewater management services in Jiaxiang County, the People’s Republic of China.
- ADB and UNICEF have started preparing a Sanitation and Hygiene Behavior Change Communication Strategy and Action Plan to help the Baguio City government improve WASH practices and health awareness in the city.
- ADB has approved $127 million in loans to help Timor-Leste provide safe and reliable water in Dili, the capital city which is home to two-thirds of the country’s population.
- ADB has approved a $150 million loan and a $3 million grant to help improve food and water security in Uzbekistan through better land and water resources management for improved agricultural productivity.
- Азиатский банк развития (АБР) одобрил заём в размере 150 млн. долларов США и грант в размере 3 млн. долларов США для содействия повышению продовольственной и водной безопасности в Узбекистане путем совершенствования управления...
OTB O‘ZBEKISTONDA OZIQ-OVQAT XAVFSIZLIGINI OSHIRISHDA VA SUV RESURSLARINI BOSHQARISHNI TAKOMINLASHTIRISHDA YORDAM BERADIOsiyo taraqqiyot banki (OTB) qishloq xo‘jaligi samaradorligini oshirish maqsadida yer va suv resurslarini boshqarishni takomillashtirish orqali O‘zbekistonning oziq-ovqat va suv xavfsizligini yaxshilashga ko‘maklashish...
- ADB has approved additional grant financing of $38 million for a project to improve water supply and sanitation in Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Азиатский банк развития (АБР) одобрил дополнительное грантовое финансирование в размере 38 миллионов долларов США для проекта по восстановлению и расширению устойчивой...
- ADB has approved a $5 million loan to boost electricity, water, and wastewater in Palau.
- Asia and the Pacific must greatly expand its efforts to address water security and resilience needs, ADB Managing Director General Woochong Um told the opening of the Asia Water Forum 2022.