Asian Development Fund 13
Discussions are ongoing for the 12th replenishment of the Asian Development Fund (ADF 13) to finance grant operations during 2021 to 2024. ADF 13 will be the first replenishment to fully implement ADB’s Strategy 2030.
ADF 13 Replenishment Meetings
First Meeting, Manila, 5-7 November 2019
The first Asian Development Fund 12 Replenishment Meeting was held on 5-7 November 2019 at ADB headquarters. The meeting was chaired by Mr. Mike Callaghan, former international executive director of the Australian Treasury. The discussions focused on the strategic directions and proposed framework for the ADF, and plans for the next replenishment meeting.
- Together We Deliver: Grants that Build a Brighter Future
- ADF 13 Strategic Directions and Resource Allocation Framework
- Afghanistan: Progress and Remaining Challenges
- A Framework for Addressing the Financing Need of Small Island Developing States
- ADB Private Sector Window to Promote Private Sector Operations in Group A Countries
- Expanded Disaster Response Facility under ADF 13
- Seventh Replenishment of the Technical Assistance Special Fund
- Corporate Evaluation: Relevance and Results of Concessional Finance: ADF XI and 12
- Review of the Utilization of the Set-Aside for Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Myanmar: Progress and Remaining Challenges