Transaction Advisory Services
ADB provides transaction advisory services (TAS) to both public and private sectors.
TAS for public sector are transaction advisory services over the entire range of activities associated with the development and structuring and placing of PPP projects in the market. Our experienced transaction advisors bring international best practice and depth of skill sets spread over various fields such as technical, finance, legal, market/demand, environment and social. These qualities enhance the project's credibility and increase investor confidence.
TAS for public sector is ideally suited for:
- pathfinders or "first-of-its-kind" transactions;
- transactions that involve financial, legal, or risk aspects which could be effectively assisted through ADB's unique knowledge and experience;
- transactions that may benefit from ADB’s brand which is associated with transparency, fairness, and governance; and
- transactions that may benefit from ADB’s role as a multilateral development bank which can galvanize multilateral financing and credit enhancement products.
TAS for private sector is transaction/financial advisory services which assists private sector clients to structure bankable projects and raise financing. ADB's unique country knowledge, sector knowledge, country presence, financing and project experience can add significant value to the clients. ADB's assistance also benefits developing member countries by accelerating the delivery of critical infrastructure.
TAS for private sector is ideally suited for:
- innovative transactions which require bespoke financing structuring and solutions;
- transactions in countries where the perceived country risk is high and there is insufficient local financing market; and
- transactions that may benefit from ADB’s presence in catalyzing and mobilizing financing.
For more information, please email ADB's Office of Public-Private Partnership (OPPP)