Accountability Mechanism: Listening to Communities Affected by ADB-Assisted Projects and Enhancing Development Effectiveness (Thai Translation)
In May 2003, ADB approved a new accountability mechanism to replace the previous Inspection Function. The mechanism was established to provide better access for people adversely affected by ADBassisted projects to voice and seek solutions to their problems and also report alleged violations of ADB's operational policies and procedures. This brochure provides an overview of the ADB accountability mechanism.
- About the Asian Development Bank
- What is the ADB Accountability Mechanism?
- What is the Consultation Phase?
- What is the Compliance Review Phase?
- Who Can File a Complaint/Request?
- How to File a Complaint/Request
- What Matters are Not Eligible for Complaints/Requests?