Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management: Events
- 25 - 27 February 2020 Regional Conference and Policy Dialogue on Blue Economy, Ocean Tourism, and Sustainable Blue Financing Nadi, FijiADBI, OPRI-SPF, APAEA, SPTO, ICDF, and FNU will co-host the Regional Conference and Policy Dialogue on Blue Economy, Ocean Tourism, and Sustainable Blue Financing on 25-27 February 2020 in Nadi, Fiji.
- 16 - 18 March 2020 OECD-ADBI-IRDAI Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Hyderabad City, IndiaADBI, OECD, and IRDAI will co-host the OECD-ADBI-IRDAI Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia on 16-17 March 2020 in Hyderabad City, India.
- 22 - 23 April 2020 Workshop on Integration of Renewable Energy in Energy Systems: Perspectives on Investment, Technology, and Policy ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis workshop will feature research examining renewable energy integration in energy systems, related policy challenges, and innovative measures for addressing them.
- 27 - 28 January 2020 ADBI-ICHARM Policy Dialogue on Water-Related Disaster Resilience Under Climate Change ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2 - 13 December 2019 UNFCCC Climate Change Conference (COP 25) IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 14 - 15 November 2019 Workshop on Green Infrastructure and Finance Development in Asia: Investment, Policies and Economic Impacts ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 10 October 2019 2019 Pacific Energy Summit: Advancing Energy and Environmental Security in the Indo-Pacific Region ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 - 8 October 2019 Asia-Pacific Judicial Conference on Environmental and Climate Change Adjudication: Trends and Impacts The Sheraton Fijis Resort, Nadi, Fiji
- 2 - 4 October 2019 Workshop on Implementation of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and the Role of National Financial Institutions ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 August 2019 Conference on Climate Risk and Sovereign Risk in Southeast Asia Singapore Exchange, Singapore
- 1 May 2019 Regional Workshop on Blue Economy, Disaster Risk Financing, and Ocean Infrastructure Nadi, Fiji
- 21 - 22 February 2019 Public-Private Dialogue on Unlocking the Potentials of Private Finance for Low-Carbon Transition ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 - 14 December 2018 UNFCCC Climate Change Conference (COP24) Katowice, Poland
- 29 - 31 October 2018 Disaster Risk Management in Fukushima Fukushima, Japan and Tokyo, Japan
- 17 - 19 October 2018 6th Asia-Pacific Climate Change Adaptation (APAN) Forum ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 3 October 2018 Climate Change and the Financial Industry in Japan ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 25 - 26 September 2018 Regional Forum on Strengthening the Enabling Environment for Disaster Risk Financing: Options for Enhancing Financial Resilience ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 12 - 14 September 2018 ADB Transport Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 29 - 30 November 2017 Second Asia-Pacific Forum on Low-Carbon Technology: Transitioning Towards Sustainable Low-Carbon City Development Changsha, Hunan Province, People’s Republic of China
- 26 - 27 September 2017 Globalization, Environment, and Climate Change ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 26 - 28 July 2017 Regional Seminar on Gender Equality in Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management: Weathering an Uncertain Future Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 14 July 2017 Publication Launch: A Region at Risk - The Human Dimensions of Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific 11:00 am - 12:00 noon, ADB Headquarters, Multifunction Hall 3, ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila