Social Protection and Labor
Social protection is central to ADB's inclusive growth agenda. ADB defines social protection as a "set of policies and programs designed to reduce poverty and vulnerability by promoting efficient labor markets, diminishing people’s exposure to risks, and enhancing their capacity to protect themselves against hazards and interruption/loss of income."
- Social Protection Strategy
- Social Protection Operational Plan 2014−2020
- The Social Protection Index: Assessing Results for Asia and the Pacific
- Measuring Social Protection Expenditures in Southeast Asia: Estimates Using the Social Protection Index
- The Revised Social Protection Index: Methodology and Handbook