ADF resources were first mobilized to conduct ADB's concessional lending operations in 1973–1975. Initial contributions to ADF were designated as ADF I. Since then, donors met periodically to plan ADF replenishments. Starting with ADF VIII, a midterm review meeting is also held during each replenishment period to monitor progress and keep donors fully informed about all aspects of ADF operations. In addition, starting with ADF X, an annual consultation with donors is also conducted to monitor progress of the fund's utilization and implementation during the replenishment period.
ADF resources have been replenished eleven times, the latest being ADF 12 for the period 2017–2020.
- Asian Development Fund 13 Donors' Report: Tackling the COVID-19 Pandemic and Building a Sustainable and Inclusive Recovery in line with Strategy 2030
- Twelfth Replenishment of the Asian Development Fund and Seventh Regularized Replenishment of the Technical Assistance Special Fund
- ADF 12 Donors' Report: Scaling Up for Inclusive and Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific
- ADF XI Donors' Report: Empowering Asia's Most Vulnerable
- ADF X Donors' Report: Towards an Asia and Pacific Region Free of Poverty
- ADF IX Donors' Report: Development Effectiveness for Poverty Reduction
- ADF VIII Donors' Report: Fighting Poverty in Asia
- ADF VII: Report of the Donors
- ADF VI: Report of the Donors
- ADF V: Replenishment of the Asian Development Fund and the Technical Assistance Special Fund
- ADF IV: Third Replenishment of the Asian Development Fund
- ADF III: Replenishment of the Asian Development Fund
- ADF II: Replenishment of the Resources of the Asian Development Fund: Governors' Resolution
- ADF I: Mobilization of Resources for the Asian Development Bank