Asian Development Fund 13
The ADF 13 replenishment negotiations are ongoing to determine directions and size of ADF grant operations during 2021-2024. ADF donors, selected ADF recipient countries, and ADB management have been discussing the issues and priorities for ADF 13 since November 2019. The initial draft ADF 13 Donors’ Report reflects the discussions to date. ADB invites the public to comment on the draft report. Your comments will be taken into account in the finalization of the report.
Downloard the Draft ADF 13 Donors' Report.
ADF 13 Replenishment Meetings
ADB has completed the first and second replenishment meetings with ADF donors and representatives of recipient DMCs at ADB headquarters. The meetings were chaired by Mr. Mike Callaghan, former international executive director of the Australian Treasury. The discussions focused on the strategic directions and proposed framework for the ADF, and plans for future meeting.
Second Meeting, Manila, 11-12 February 2020
- Opening Address by Masatsugu Asakawa, President, ADB
- Update on ADF 13 Resource Allocation Framework
- ADF 13 Financing Framework Update
- Update on Expanded Disaster Response Facility under ADF 13
- Update on Private Sector Window
- Update on the Seventh Replenishment of the Technical Assistance Special Fund
- Fragile and Conflict-Affected Situations
First Meeting, Manila, 5-7 November 2019
- Opening Address by Takehiko Nakao, President, ADB, and Discussion
- ADF 13 Strategic Directions and Resource Allocation Framework
- Together We Deliver: Grants for a Brighter Future Relevance and Results of Concessional Finance: ADF XI and 12
- Afghanistan: Progress and Remaining Challenges
- A Framework for Addressing the Financing Needs of Small Island Developing States
- Expanded Disaster Response Facility under ADF 13
- ADB Private Sector Window to Promote Private Sector Operations in Group A Countries
- Seventh Replenishment of the Technical Assistance Special Fund
- Financing Framework for Asian Development Fund 13 and Technical Assistance Special Fund 7 and; Technical Assistance Special Fund Liquidity Management